- -50 €
- +20% Coupon
- FLASH SALE
Why we love this product
We went back to the drawing board to optimize our most popular floorstanding ULTIMA speaker, but kept the unbeatable price/performance ratio. That's how legends are made.
Key advantages at a glance
- Dual HIFI floorstanding speakers from our most popular series
- Enjoy crystal-clear sound for music, movies, and games in rooms up to 35 square meters
- Tweeter with phase plug for optimized dispersion of perfectly balanced sound
- 3-way system with two high-power woofers for distortion-free playback even at high volumes
- Dual porting for deep, precise bass with no turbulence
- Fibreglass mid-range driver with phase plug for extremely crisp, easy to understand dialogue
- Large 25 mm tweeter with phase plug and wave guide for detailed imaging
- Compatible with all stereo amplifiers and AV receivers, also available as a surround set
2 × Floor speaker UL 40 Mk3 18 (pc.)
- 1 × red rubber feet (4x) for UL 20/40 Mk3 18
- 1 × Grill with logo for UL 40 Mk3 18 + UL 40 A Mk2 – Black
Floor speaker UL 40 Mk3 18 (pc.)
High-end Hi-Fi standing speakers
Description Item Width 21,5 cm Height 106,5 cm Depth 32 cm Weight 20 kg
Description Item Terminal clamps Screw terminal, gold-plated
Description Item Suitable for AV receiver Yes Suitable for banana plug Yes Bi-Amping/Bi-Wiring Yes Maximum cable diameter 4 mm Equalisation openings (pos.) Backside Equalisation openings 2 Removable front cover Yes Enclosure material MDF Enclosure surface Laminated Net internal volume 54 L Spikes prepared Yes Integrated stand Yes Tweeter (number per enclosure) 1 Tweeter (diameter) 25 mm Tweeter (material) Fabric Midrange driver (number per enclosure) 1 Midrange driver (diameter) 165 mm Midrange driver (material) Kevlar Woofer (number per enclosure) 2 Woofer (diameter) 165 mm Woofer (material) Fibreglas Continuous power handling (IEC - Long Term) 120 W Sensitivity (2.83 V / 1 m) 87 dB Frequency range 45 - 20000 Hz Peak power capacity (IEC - Short Term) 200 W Maximum sound pressure level 108 dB/1m Impedance 4 - 8 Ohm Acoustic principle 3-way-system Enclosure type Bass reflex
Connecting cables are not included with this delivery
"...this is a pair of sublime tower speakers, up there with [many] popular consumer audio brands."
"...a big step up."
"[...] The Teufel Ultima 40 MK3 2018 offer a lot of bang for your euro. The first impressions you get are of a fundamentally warm sound and crisp bass. The lows sound punchy and are well-defined, though not overdone.""The Ultima 40 MK3 from Teufel Audio have not only undergone cosmetic changes, but were a big step up sonically. Visually, the speakers make a strong impression with their clear lines. And from a technical standpoint, the solid construction plays up to their strengths for both small and large rooms. With neutral dynamics, the speakers are just as well suited to orchestral recordings as pop music. Anyone on the hunt for bargains has come to the right place.."
"Visually, and sonically, this speaker was a real gas."
"It played dynamically and painted a very vivid sound image. Even when the playback felt a bit boxed in and Marla Glen's voice came through with a bit of extra color, this speaker made a pleasant impression compared to its 2016 predecessor thanks to its somewhat airier high-frequency reproduction. This provided the soundstage with a more spacious feel..." "Visually, and sonically, this speaker was a real gas."
(Translated from German)